Friday, June 28, 2013

Keep Calm and get back to Blogging

 So, it seems I left you all hanging some time ago when my littlest was injured. All is well now and, even though I have been stamping almost daily, I have kept myself too busy to blog about it. It's time for some catch up!   Today I am doing a special post for my fabulous upline Debbie Naylor over at UnfroggettableStamping.typepad.com for her Sisters In Stamping Fabulous Friday post.   The theme is red white and blue, and I did a little something different here by making a fun 3D ticket booklet. This is a great gift idea to have on hand for that unexpected event, or birthday gift. There is a ticket to Stamp On, Shop On, and Have a Cupcake. I offered the gift recipient a gift certificate of free product with the Shop On, a discounted class fee with the Stamp On, and a Cupcake ticket. Because sometimes we just need permission to have a cupcake! Go ahead! It's your Day!  All Products used at end of post. Thanks for visiting! So glad to be back to blogging all the fun things I've been creating.   





All products from Stampin' Up! Shop anytime online at Gaylyn@stampinup.net  
Carry On Stamp set  
Paper/Cardstock-Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, and Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper.   
 Tools-3/4" and 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches.   
 Embellishments- Riding Hood Red 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

No comments: