Friday, October 9, 2009

Night out on the Town?



Don't forget your "purse"! Fill this beauty with some chocolate, and any other necessary item and go anywhere!


Noone will believe it is just paper. One 12x12 actually. Yes, that is the new Designer Paper in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini Catalog. Night and Day Specialty Paper. I love all of the detail on these pages-and of course the rockin' prints! Black and White-my favorite! There are 2 sheets of Clear CS with Black Polka Dots on them in this pack. Love! I will have to make something with those and share it.



This purse was made with just a few folds, no tape or glue. After filling it with some treats I closed it with some Jumbo Eyelets and used them for the ribbon handle. Cute, easy and fun to do while watching Heroes.




This is a quick post while kids are asleep. Enjoy making these!


Mwah! Darling.

6 comments:

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

I love this blog so much I can hardly stand it.

Kari said...

Love your adorable purse!!! You did a fantastic job!!! :o)

Lydia said...

oh that is so cool, great gift idea!

Cindy Groh said...

Great blog. Love this project.
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Nice post! Love your blog.And now following it. Please check out my blog here too...

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com/

Misty said...

Totally cute!!!