Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!!


I am having a contest today!

In honor of this event I am offering a fun challenge and prize! Make a hand made card of any shape and size today and post a picture of it on your blog, splitcoast, or SUColorQ and send the link to me! You may also reply to this post with a comment, but be sure to leave a link.

I will put each participants name in a hat and draw a winner-who will receive a craft kit from my prize box! Have fun! Your card does not have to be stamped, just hand made!
I look forward to seeing what you create!


I know this picture is dark, but my husband took it with his phone. This is my "iPhone" card I made for him. I love how it turned out.
You have until Midnight Sunday, October 4 EST to participate in this contest.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi Gaylyn!!! Love your card! Very cool! :o) I made a card for your contest and Jen's baby shower! A 2 for 1!!! Here is the link... http://dragonflyimpressions.blogspot.com/2009/10/world-card-making-day.html :o) Thanks for the wonderful contest!!!